What is the crisis care program at Cadabam’s?
A health emergency can occur at any time, and individuals and families need the best of resources to tide over these emergencies. Further, health emergencies can be of varied kinds. While physical health emergencies like heart attacks, injuries, and more are well known, mental health emergencies are as dangerous too but are less well-known.
Individuals and families need the best care during mental health emergencies as well! We understand this and offer the best crisis care programs in the country. Our expert professionals and our cutting-edge infrastructure ensure that we can help individuals and families tide over any mental health crisis that may arise!
Our hospital facility is fully equipped to deal with any kind of mental health emergency. We have ambulance services as well, to ensure that we can help you no matter where you are in the city. With Cadabams, help is always just one call away!
What does the program involve?
The program involves multiple different steps that aid recovery. These include:
- We have expert professionals and staff on call 24/7 who ensure that your needs are met round-the-clock. The professionals here combine expertise and experience to provide a quick and accurate diagnosis and ensure the individual receives the appropriate treatment. Our multi-disciplinary team consisting of psychiatrists, psychologists, counsellors, family therapists, senior registrars, and psychiatric nurses ensure that individuals receive comprehensive treatment.
- Crisis care also involves planning a recovery journey moving forward. Our professionals involve the family in the discussion and plan a realistic recovery journey. This could include regular consultations with the professional, immediate hospitalization in the case of acute disorders, or a comprehensive rehabilitative journey at one of our 6 fully-equipped rehabilitation centres.
How does this program ensure effective and sustainable recovery?
- Comprehensive medical care and attention for all mental health emergencies.
- A multidisciplinary team consisting of consultant psychiatrists, consultant clinical psychologists, family therapists, senior registrars, counsellors, and more available 24/7.
- Cadabams has proven experience of over 3 decades in treating a diverse range of mental health issues.
- We have comprehensive facilities to meet all your requirements. We offer out-patient clinics, a hospital facility, or multiple fully-equipped, advanced rehabilitation centres to help you with all your mental health needs.