What is comprehensive deaddiction at Cadabams?
Substance abuse can completely disrupt a person’s daily functioning. It affects a person’s physical health, mental health, and family relationships. Studies have shown that individuals with substance abuse have strained relationships with immediate family and have poorer finances as compared to people who are not dependent on substances. Substance abuse can be treated, and Cadabams has spent over three decades building the perfect deaddiction experience.
Our comprehensive deaddiction program is aimed at helping a person overcome substance consumption, its abuse, and its effects. We understand the nature of substance abuse and through this program, we address the root causes of substance use within a person. Our model of recovery aims at comprehensive physical, mental and social recovery from addiction. We have helped countless people return to their families and daily functioning after recovery from substance abuse. We also offer post-rehabilitation care and relapse prevention options that help individuals keep track of their recovery and sustain it.
What does the program involve?
- Comprehensive Screening and Assessment: To treat a mental health disorder, understanding it and the person it affects is imperative. Our multidisciplinary team screens the person and builds a unique treatment plan that meets the person’s specific needs.
- Individualized Therapy: Individual Therapy with our multidisciplinary team helps the person explore multiple aspects behind addiction. These sessions equip the person with the skills to deal with their addiction issues and help them overcome the different symptoms posed by the disorder itself.
- Group Therapies: We learn a lot from the people around us. At our deaddiction centre, the community too helps in healing. Group therapies help the person rebuild social skills, understand working in a team, and overcome the various symptoms of addiction.
- Post-Rehab Care and Relapse Prevention: Rehabilitation doesn’t end at the centre. The true goal of what we do at our deaddiction centre is for people to sustain the recovery once they are discharged. Our professionals, through our post-rehab care program, keep a check on the individuals and their recovery, while also helping prevent relapses from occurring.
How does this program ensure effective and sustainable recovery?
- The program does more than simply provide temporary respite from symptoms; it also teaches people how to better control their problems.
- It's a well-structured program with a track record of success. It's been refined for over three decades.
- This program keeps a person engaged during their rehabilitation stay by providing structured leisure activities that aid in recovery.
- The program ensures that the person receives continued medical and psychological care.
- The program focuses on a person's self-esteem in order to assist them to cope with daily living, with the goal of societal reintegration.
- Professionals evaluate the individual's development through frequent monitoring and evaluations to ensure that they are on the right track to recovery.
- Individuals and families can benefit from our specialist post-rehabilitation care and assistance.